Cider Mike is a Northerner, but none the less an enthusiast who is passionate about promoting (and drinking) real cider.
A keen user of UK Cider as the information enables me to find cider pubs and cider farms when on my travels. However, some pubs listings/pages need updating to make them readable, up-to-date and relevant (I.E pubs with actual REAL cider and not industrial cider).
Lets face it, CAMRA have very little information about cider on their sites and the information found here is far more useful for geniune cider lovers, so why not help out and add any real cider pubs you come across?
- Ye Olde Cider Bar, 99 East Street, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2LD.
- Walters, 21 Scale Lane, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 1LF.
- Valley Bar, 51 Valley Road, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 2LX.
- The Cider Shed, 98-100 Lawson Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 4LF.
- Once Upon A Tree (Kingston Redstreak), made in Putley, Ledbury, Herefordshire.
- Pips Cider (Medium), made in Dorstone, Hereford, Herefordshire.
- Moorlands Farm Cyder (Medium/Dry), made in North Newbald, East Yorkshire.
- Cider made in Hafodyrynys, Crumlin, Wales.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @Cider_Mike
Cider in the news
- Angry cider drinkers launch Downing Street petition
- Cider drinking: What's the a-peel?
- Cider firms fury at tax increase proposal
- Ministers drop plans for 10% increase in cider tax
- Sweet taste of success for farmer taking his cider to wider audience New real cider producer in East Yorkshire.
- Farmer raises a glass to new venture Further coverage of East Yorkshire producer.
- Thatchers to make TV debut
PS: I AM NOT A PRODUCER ...yet.