Past Events 2008
Past Events 2008
- 29TH CAMRA ROCHFORD BEER AND CIDER FESTIVAL TUES 18TH-SAT 22ND NOV AT FREIGHT HOUSE,ROCHFORD,ESSEX,SS4 1BU. NEXT TO ROCHFORD RAILWAY STATION.OPEN TUES 5.30PM-11.00PM,WEDS & THURS 11.30AM-3.00PM AND 5.30PM-11.00PM,FRI & SAT 11.30AM-11.00PM.OVER 35 CIDERS,200+ REAL ALES AND FOREIGN/ENGLISH BOTTLED BEERS. FREE ADMISSION,FOOD AVAILABLE,NEW SEATING AREA THIS YEAR.STAFF REQUIRED ALL SESSIONS.FOR MORE INFO VISIT 
- CIDER & PERRY FESTIVAL (1st - 2nd Nov) - Roast Ox Inn Painscastle.
Display of Cider Making, Real Ciders & Perries, Traditional Cider Menu, And on SATURDAY starting mid-day, Morris Dancing, Folk Singing. The Cwmbach Quire, and in the evening, the incredible:- Martin Blake & Aidan Sheehan "The Whiskey River Boys" ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
Roast Ox Inn, Painscastle, Builth Wells, Powys, LD2 3JL. Phone 01497 851 398 Email: email@example.com
- Pumpkin Cider Festival @ The Bell, Buckland Dinham, Somerset (1st) - 
'There will be over 50 ciders along with a Hog Roast, Fire Pits, Apple Bobbing and a huge array of hand carved pumpkins to light it all up ! 12-12 * First Drink Free * Hog Roast * Music * Carved Pumpkin Competition * Free Parking * Just £5 entry ... '
- This years full list of Apple Day events are listed on the Common Ground Website, and take place on or around the 21st October.
- Festa da Maca (Apple Festival) (25th - 26th) - 'The Apple Festival in Camacha (Madeira) offers the opportunity to sample the locally grown apples and to watch local folk singing and dancing, whilst enjoying glasses of cider and apple brandy.'
- La Faîs’sie d’Cidre (Cider Festival) (Sat 18th - Sun 19th Oct)Hamptonne Museum of Country Life, Jersey. 10am to 4pm - 'Celebrating Jersey’s heritage of apple cultivation and cider making, this annual two-day event at Hamptonne is great fun for all ages. Visitors can see the magnificent spectacle of tonnes of apples being crushed in the traditional way. There will be lots of traditional produce on sale, cider tasting, juicing apples, crafts for children, talks about cider making and apple experts. Something for everyone!'
- Thanet CAMRA Cider Festival (Fri 17th - Sat 18th) The Churchill Tavern, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 9JX (01843 587862) - 50 ciders & perries to choose from, live music and cider related food, admission £1 including glass (free to CAMRA members), opening times: Friday 5pm-11pm, Saturday Noon-11pm
- 1st Cider & Perry Festival (Monday 13th - Sunday 26th October, 2008) at The Waggon & Horses, 9 King Street, Alfreton, Derby's. DE55 7AF (01773 545890). 6 real ciders and 2 real perries. This is a Wetherspoon's pub so the usual food and real ale availability also applies.
1) Dan y Graig Dry Cider (5.8%). 2) Ross-on-Wye Medium Dry (6.5%). 3) Thatchers Cheddar Valley Medium (6.0%). 4) Wilkins Medium Sweet (6.0%). 5) Westcroft Janets Jungle Juice Medium (6.0%). 6) Govier Morgan Sweet *NEW VINTAGE 2008* (4.8%).
7) Gwynt Y Ddraig Pyder (6.5%). 8) Severnsider Perry (7.5%).
All will be sold for just £2.10 per pint. All B-in-B supplied by Jon Hallam. With regards to Govier Morgan, this is the FIRST pub in the country to have this available.
- Sunday 12th October. Apple Day at BANHAM BARREL, Banham, Norfolk. Apple identification, Cider tasting, Cider ephemera, games, food etc... http://www.banhambarrel.co.uk/index.html
- Ralph's Cidermaking Festival (Sat 11th - Sun 12th) RALPH'S CIDER & PERRY, OLD BADLAND, NEW RADNOR, PRESTEIGNE, POWYS, LD8 2TG. Tel/Fax - 01544 350304 E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org - See website for details.
- Thu Oct 2nd - Sat Oct 4th. Sheffield Beer & Cider Festival, will be held at Cemetery Park, Montague Road, off Cemetery Road, Sheffield S11. over 100 Real Beers, 24 Real Ciders & Perrys. http://www.sheffieldcamra.co.uk/beerfestival.htm for further details.
- Mill House Cider Museum, Dorset - CIDER MAKING OPEN DAYS - Sunday 26th Oct and Wednesday 29th Oct, from 10am - 4pm. Includes Cider Making on antique equipment, home cider making demos and advice, games, face painting, hot mulled cider, dorset apple cake, over 30 different ciders on sale .... a very fun day !
- Great British Cheese Festival (27th - 28th Sept) - Set in the grounds of Cardiff Castle, the CAMRA bar in the 'Cardiff Arms' will offer around 30 ciders and perrys, plus real ales.
- The Somerset Cheese, Chutney and Cider Fair (Sunday 28th Sept 2008) - Hestercombe Gardens, Cheddon Fitzpaine, Taunton TA2 8LG (01823 413923)
Times: 10am-5pm. Free entry. Scrumpy & Western band The Mangledwurzels will be playing three 30 minute sets at 11am, 12.15pm and 2.30pm. Last year they had Rich's Cider, Burrow Hill Cider Farm and Charlton Orchards amongst the exhibitors.
- The Cluny (Head of Steam) Cider Festival (From 22nd Sept) 36 Lime Street, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2PQ - A festival of ciders and perrys from Wales and the Marches. Cider and perry from around 28 small independent cider and perry makers.
- 2nd ROCHFORD CAMRA CIDER AND PERRY FESTIVAL SEPT 19th-20th(FRI-SAT)
Horse And Groom(formerly Blanchfields Bar),1 Southend Rd,Rochford,Essex. SS4 1HA. Open Fri & Sat 11am-11pm FREE ADMISSION. 12+ Ciders and 4+ Perries. Approx 5 mins from Rochford Station on Liverpool St to Southend Victoria line. More details from Ciderwoman,e mail email@example.com or full list available on website 
- Birmingham CAMRA Beer Festival (11th - 13th Sept) - See website for details.
CIDER Allen - Medium-Sweet Cider – MS, 6.0 Bristol Ciderworks - Dry Cider - D, 7.5 Cider by Rosie - Medium-Dry – MD, 6.0 CJs - Med-Sweet Cider – MS, 7.0 Day's Cottage - Medium Cider – M, 7.5 Dewchurch - Stoke Red – M, 7.0 Green Valley – Vintage – M, 8.4 Moles - Black Rat – M, 6.0 Rich's – Medium - M, 6.0 Ross on Wye - Strawberry Fields Rioja Cask Finish – D, 6.5 Seidr O Sir - Dry Cider – D, 6.9
PERRY/PYDER Clives - Blended Perry – M, 6.8 Gwyntyddraig – Pyder – M, 6.0 Hecks - Blakeney Red – M, 6.5 Olivers – Oldfield – D, 6.3 WM Watkins - Blended Perry – D, 6.0 WM Watkins - Blakeney Red - M
- Recydrate The West Festival (Fri 29th - Sun 31st)
"We believe that un-pasturised Somerset Cider is seriously underrepresented nationwide - even in the West Country! Our aim is to celebrate local cider with a three day family fete featuring local acts, artists and performers thus promoting a large range of traditional Somerset ciders."
New new location - TBA - 1.5 hours from Bristol!!.
- Ross Cider Festival (Fri 29th - Sun 31st) Broome Farm, Peterstowe, Ross-on-Wye Herefordshire - Celidh Friday, Meet the Cidermakers Sat, Farmers Market Sun. Saturday features a bar with several cidermakers, and there is a Ross Cider & Perry bar at all times. See website for details.
Ross Cider Festival 2007 Larger Image
- Notts Beer and Cider Festival, Moorgreen Show, Watnall, Nottingham.
(Saturday 23rd to Monday 25th Aug., 2008).
Open all day Sunday and Monday; Saturday evening and Sunday evening for CAMRA members and exhibitors only. Part of a traditional agricultural and horticultural show.
- Cider & Cheese Festival (Fri 22nd - Mon 25th) Swan & Rushes, 19 Infirmary Sq, Leicester, LE1 5WR (0116 2339167) - See website for the Cider and Cheese list.
The Countryman Cider Festival - 'Yr Afal Mawr' (Sat 16th and Sun 17th August) Sixth annual cider festival at The Countryman Pub, Scurlage, Gower Peninsula, Swansea. Thirty ciders including Welsh real ciders on draught, perries and Welsh meads. Open midday, food served all day, live music both nights - Thirsty Work band on Saturday and Red Canyon C&W duo on Sunday. Kids' discos, apple bobbing and more. Minibus transport to and from local Gower destinations. More details from Mary (07970 766884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Worcester Beer, Cider & Perry Festival (Thu 14th - Sat 16th) Worcester Racecourse
Over 100 ciders and perries, 200+ beers. Details on the website
- The 2nd Gwynt y Ddraig 'Open Day' for 2008 (Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th August) - Llest Farm, Llantwit Fardre, Near Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, CF38 2PW. All Welsh Food stalls - Welsh Liqueurs & Spirits - Cider Pressing Demos - Gwynt y Ddraig Cider & Perry Bar. Gwynt y Ddraig
- 1st Bristol Cider Festival (Friday 8th & Saturday 9th August) - Brunel Passenger Shed, British Empire & Commonwealth Museum, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol BS1 6QH
Over 70 ciders and perries, with hog roast, hot dogs and live entertainment from The Mangledwurzels (Saturday both sessions); Friday entertainment to be confirmed. Dayime (11.30am-4pm) and evening (7.30pm-11.30pm) sessions both days. Tickets £6.00 per session in advance; more on the door. Tickets on sale from the Pavilion Box Office soon.
- Westernbury Music, Cider & Sausage Festival (Sat 2nd - Sun 3rd) - The Western, 70 Western Road, Leicester, LE3 0GA. 15 local sausages, 10 ciders.
- Salopian Bar Cider Festival (Fri 1st - Sun 3rd) - Smithfield Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 1PW (01743 351505). 25 ciders plus the infamous 'Red Eye' cider. Live music, Hog Roast etc.
- The Bee Cider Festival The Bee , 1 Britwell Road , Burnham , Slough . SL1 8AG . 01628 665789 . 19th July . Second year of this festival should have 6 ciders from cask and several in bottle . Good access to this pub by public transport which is at the top of the High Street . Strangely they don't usually have any real cider so any support may help to encourage future change !
- Criterion Cider, Perry, & Cheese Festival (Thurs 17th - Sun 20th) - Criterion Freehouse, 44 Millstone Lane, Leicester, LE1 5JN (0116 2625418) - More details nearer the date.
- Kent Beer Festival (Thursday 17th-Saturday 19th July) Merton Farm, Off Nackington Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT4 7BA.
Normally has a good range of Kent ciders and perries. Free bus shuttle service from the bus station. Advance tickets available from June, the Friday evening will be all-ticket. See the website for details.
- Jolly Brewmaster Cider Festival (11th - 13th) - 39 Painswick Road, Cheltenham, Glocs, GL50 2EZ (01242 772261) More details of the pub can be found here
- 3rd Crown Inn Cider Festival (Fri 11th - Sun 13th) - Crown Inn, Vicars Lane, Manfield, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 2RF Tel: 01325 374243 E-mail email@example.com
The 2007 festival featured 14 ciders including Manfield Stuntjuice, a cider made by locals for the festival. See website for details.
- Cancelled: International Craft Cider Festival organised by the WPCS (4th - 6th July, 2008) - Abergavenney Castle, Wales. Trying again for 2009.
- Duke of Hamilton Pub, Hampstead, London 27/28/29 June
The Duke of Hamilton is to hold its first ever cider festival, following its successful beer festival last year. It will be held over the weekend of 27/28/29 June and landlord Richard Wooderson is in the process of putting his range together. He will be having Hecks, Westons, Burrow Hill, West Croft Janet’s Jungle Juice, Rich’s Cider, Hartlands, and a few others. These have mostly been sourced from a trip down to the West Country so hopefully we can look forward to some unusual stuff for London. Food will come in the form of a hog roast.
In total there should be about 20 ciders, and the landlord is also hoping to get some French Normandy Ciders.
UKCider members meetup on the Friday evening, from about 8pm or so
- Stubbing Cider Festival (Sat 21st - Sun 22nd) Stubbing Wharf, King St, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 6LU (01422 844107) - Over 40 ciders are promised, plus food, entertainment and canal boat cruises.
- Venue The Talbot, Newnham bridge,Tenbury wells, Worcs
June 20,21 and 22nd Cider and perry festival in the town in the orchard. Lots of local and regional ciders on offer as well as free live music on the 21st at 8pm 01584 781355 for further details.
- Evesham Morris, Mediaeval and Cider Festival (Sat 14th - Sun 15th June) - Evesham Town Centre.
- Three Counties Show (Fri 13th - Sun 15th) - Several cidermakers have stalls at the show, plus the Three Counties Cider & Perry Assc run a bar where you can sample, buy, meet producers, and vote in the 'Peoples Choice Cider Competition'.
- Saturday 7th June the Bell at Buckland Dinham near Frome, Somerset BA112QT 01373 462956 web
Hi we are having a cider festival on Saturday 7th June 2008 from 12 midday to 12 midnight we will have 50 proper ciders on offer and an all day barbecue. We will also be running a comedy theatre range of films all day. tickets are £5 each and include your first drink and all barbq food at £2.50 a helping. The site is in the back garden and barn of our 16th century somerset pub , the bell at buckland dinham near frome somerset ba11 2qt 01373 462956 web site www.bellatbuckland.co.uk thanks Jeremy Westcott, landlord.
- Rare Breeds Beer & Cider Festival (Friday 6th - Saturday 7th June) Rare Breeds Centre, Woodchurch, Ashford, Kent TN26 3RJ
Should have about 20 ciders and/or perries on offer. Camping available on site - see the website for details.
- Castor & Ailsworth Beer & Cider Festival (Thurs 29th May - Sun 1st June) - Prince of Wales Feathers, 38 Peterborough Road, Castor, Peterborough, PE5 7AL (01733 380222). 10+ ciders are promised, also live music and BBQ. See website for details nearer the time.
- Royal Bath and West Show The Showground Shepton Mallet 28th - 31st May
Cider tent with cider competition. Displays relating to cider. A number of ciders to sample/buy. Note entries for Cider Competition close 16th April. Entry forms are now available from the Society.
- Welsh Perry & Cider Championships and Festival - The Clytha Inn (Sat 24th to Mon 26th May 2008)
The Clytha Inn, between Raglan and Abergavenny The Clytha. Wide choice of real Welsh ciders and perries from a large number of producers. Music and food, including a hog-roast on Sunday evening. Camping secured by pre-paid deposit - contact The Clytha for details.
- Swan Cider & Perry Festival II (23rd - 26th) The Swan, 1 Swan Street, Wittersham, Kent, TN30 7PH. Telephone: 01797 270913 - Around 30 ciders and perrys.
- 35th Cambridge Beer Festival (Mon 19th to Sat 24th May 2008) - Jesus Green, Cambridge.
Over *=150=* different ciders and perries available.
- May Queen orchard festival Saturday May 17 th from 3 pm. Cider tasting and Barbecue in Rose Grant's orchard, Winterborne Houghton, near Blandford, Dorset DT11 0PE. All cider is donated. Please bring some of your 'own made' to add to the cider bar, if possible.
- Rail Ale Festival (Fri 16th & Sat 17th May 2008), Barrow Hill Roundhouse, Campbell Drive, Barrow Hill, Chesterfield. S43 2PR (01246 472450)
Barrow Hill Open 12 noon to 11.00pm. A good selection of real ciders available. Free buses from Chesterfield railway station and Comet showroom, run every hour. Ticket £5 in advance: includes commemorative glass and train rides (Trains run 12.00 - 5.00pm only). CAMRA members get free half-pint on production of membership card.
Cider & Perry List:
Ciders: 1 Broadoak, Moonshine (Somerset) - medium; 2 Burrow Hill (Somerset) - dry; 3 Crossmans (Somerset) - medium; 4 Parsons Choice (Somerset) - dry; 5 Rich's (Somerset) - sweet; 6 Green Valley Cyder, Vintage Farmhouse (Devon) - medium; 7 Hunts (Devon) - sweet; 8 Hartland (Gloucestershire) - medium; 9 Prinknash Abbey (Gloucestershire) - medium; 10 New Forest, Farmhouse Scrumpy (Hampshire) - dry; 11 Gwatkin, Norman (Herefordshire) - medium; 12 Newton Court (Herefordshire) - dry; 13 Double Vision (Kent) - medium; 14 Gywnt y Draig, Haymaker (Glamorgan) - medium; 15 Three Cats (Derbyshire) - medium; 16 Torkard 57 (Hucknall, Nottinghamshire) - medium-dry.
Perry: 17 Gwatkin, Oldfield (Herefordshire) - medium; 18 Gwynt y Draig, Two Trees (Glamorgan) - medium; 19 Ralphs (Powys) - dry; 20 Hartland (Gloucestershire).
Pider! 21 Olivers (Herefordshire).
- Devon County Show (Thurs 15th - Sat 17th) - The 'Ales of Devon' beer tent features cider from most Devon cidermakers.
- Bosbury Cider & Blossom Festival (10th May) - Bosbury, Herefordshire HR8 1PU. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 01531 640678
- Kellybrook Cider Festival (Sat 3rd - Sun 4th) - Kellybrook Winery & Restaurant, Fulford Road, Wonga Park 3115, Victoria, Australia. Telephone (03) 9722 1304 email@example.com
- The Reading Beer and Cider Festival (Thur 1st to Sun 4th May 2008) - Kings Meadow, Reading. Cider & Perry list here
- BIG APPLE BLOSSOMTIME CIDER AND PERRY TRIALS Putley village hall, Herefordshire. Cider and perry competition on on Sat 3 rd May is followed by public tasting days on the 4 th and 5th of May. Various craft ciders and perries, along with excellent snacks, tea and coffee are available for sale in the hall during the tasting days. A number of outside events such as 'blossom walks' are always organised. A superb weekend in real cider country, beloved of cidernauts!
- 2nd Brighton Race Day Cider Festival at Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Road, Brighton BN2 9XZ (01273 60358) (Sunday 27th April)
Over 60 ciders and perrys for sale, plus hog roast and hot dogs. Scrumpy & Western band The Mangledwurzels will be playing. Prices and times to be confirmed.
- POWERSTOCK CIDER FESTIVAL (Friday 25th April from 6.30pm 'till 11pm) A small but perfectly formed cider festival in the heart of West Dorset. Normally have 12 - 15 ciders on offer sold at 50p per glass (approx third of a pint) so you can get to try plenty before falling over!
A good range of foods available, live band plus music sessions out side for any one wishing to bring an instrument. A great night and all in aid od charity. For more info contact Nick Poole on 01308 485 235.
- Mansfield Beer & Cider Festival (Thur 10th - Sun 13th Apr 2008) - The Intake Club, Kirkland Avenue, Mansfield, Notts. NG18 5QP.
5 minutes walk from the bus and train stations, just off the A38 Sutton Road.
19 ciders and perries from England and Wales, selected by quality rather than quantity... Quiet room (where we will be serving the cider and perry) at ALL sessions, plus a range of entertainment including acoustic through to rock bands, and a 'Battle of the Bands' on the Thursday night. Three rooms in total including the 'gig' room, so something to please everybody! Excellent range of food to suit all, available at all sessions, including Ploughmans and various organic cheeses and breads. Over 80 beers and lagers for the less enlightened... For more details click: Mansfield CAMRA
- Gloucestershire: Orchard's Dabinett SV
- Herefordshire: Gwatkin's Yarlington Mill SV
- Norfolk: Whin Hill Cider Browns Apple SV; Whin Hill Cider Draught Medium Cider
- Northamptonshire: Rockingham Forest Cider
- Nottinghamshire: Hucknall Cider Co. "Torkard 57"
- Somerset: Ben Crossman's Home Orchard Cider; Heck's Glastonbury Port Wine SV Cider; Parsons Choice Draught Dry Cider; Rich's Legbender Cider
- Glamorgan: Gwynt y Ddraig Black Dragon
- Monmouthshire: CJ's Draught Cider; Springfield Old Barn; Springfield Red Dragon; Troggi Cider
- Herefordshire: Newton Court "Winnals Longden & Blakeney Red" Perry; Tom Oliver's Draught Perry.
- Gloucestershire: Day's Cottage Blakeney Red SV Perry.
Wales: - Monmouthshire: Troggi Draught Perry
- Bristol Cyder Sunday (and Friday!) Returns! (Good Friday 21st and Sunday 23rd March 2008)
Friday 21st - Cider festival plus bands at The Fleece, 12 St Thomas St Bristol, BS1, 12-6pm, Featuring music from: The Surfing Turnips.
Sunday 23rd - Cyder Sunday @ The Orchard, Hanover Place (off Cumberland Road), Spike Island, Bristol, BS1, 12-6pm, Featuring music from: The Somerset Paddies.
All details here: http://www.cydersunday.co.uk/
- Thanet CAMRA Easter Beer Festival (Good Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd March 2008) - Winter Gardens, Fort Crescent, Margate, Kent CT9 1HX.
8 minutes walk from Margate train station (perhaps a little longer getting back).
Around 40 real ciders and perries will be available on draught along with a selection of locally produced single variety Honeyhole Farm cider in bottles. Live entertainment and quiet sessions both days with a pub quiz on Saturday afternoon. Hot and cold food available at all times. Oh, nearly forgot... there will be some beer too! For the latest information visit : Thanet Easter Beer Festival
- Cider Pub Festivals in Derbyshire:
Old Poet's Corner, Ashover. Spring Beer & Cider Festival from 5pm Thursday 13th March onwards. Over 8 real ciders and perries available, including local "Torkard 57" Nottinghamshire cider.
Arkwright Arms Beer & Cider Festival over the Easter period, starting Thursday 20th March. At least 8 real ciders and perries promised, with two local producers from Derby's (Three Cats perry) and Nott's (Torkard 57 cider). Theme for beers is "Northern Ales" from over the border, so loads of choice for real ale lovers too. BTW they do food and REAL chips! Free camping available by prior arrangement with the pubs owners.
- Leicester CAMRA Beer Festival (Wed 12th - Sat 15th) - 30 ciders and perrys, plus (hopefully) bottle-conditioned Broome Farm Cider & Perry, and Roundhead English Cider.
Community Pubs Week 16th - 23rd February
- Illustrated talk on Apples, Cider & Perry, with tastings, cheeses and breads. The Horse & Jockey, Church Lane, Selston, Notts. NG16 6FB (01773 781012)
Tuesday 19th February; 8.00pm (TBC)
- Local Produce Market, (Saturday 16th February) Chaddlewood Farm Community Centre, Plympton, Plymouth.
Times: 10am till 12pm.
Ciders available on the day Cornish Rattler & Oak-Aged Premium Cyder. Brandy from The Somerset Cider Brandy Co.
VoB Plymouth - English Wine & Somerset Cider Brandy Specialist.6 Frontfield Crescent, Southway, Plymouth PL6 6RY Contact; Ian Curzon-Berners 07931 328908 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Bath Cider Festival (Fri 15th & Sat 16th Feb 2008) - Bath Pavillion, North Parade Road, Bath, BA2 4EU (01225 486902)
Times: Fri: 19.30-23.00; Sat: 11.00-16.00, 19.30-23.00. Advanced tickets are ÃÂ£5.00 per session available from the box office or the Bath Pavilion website, or ÃÂ£6.00 on the door. The Bath Cider Festival will have over 60 different ciders, as well as pork, apple and stuffing rolls for sale. Scrumpy & Western band The Mangledwurzels will be playing two 45 minute sets at each session; exact times to be confirmed.
- Cannons Wine & Cider Club (Wednesday 13th February) - Cannons Health Club, Barbican Leisure Complex, Plymouth, Devon. (01752 265355 (Cannons); 07931 328908 (VoB))
6.30pm till 9pm. ÃÂ£3 Per Person.
Ciders available on the night: Cornish Rattler, Oak-Aged Premium Cyder & Cornish Apple Brandy from The Cornish Cyder Farm. Somerset Alchemy Fifteen Year Old Cider Brandy, 35cl. Somerset Five year old & Shipwreck Single Cask Ten Year Old Cider Brandy from The Somerset Cider Brandy Co.
VoB Plymouth - English Wine & Somerset Cider Brandy Specialist. 6 Frontfield Crescent, Southway, Plymouth PL6 6RY Contact; Ian Curzon-Berners 07931 328908 email@example.com
- There is a listing of Wassail's on the England in particular website here: http://www.england-in-particular.info/new/n-wass.html
- Wassail (Thurs 17th January 2008 (8pm) - Rich's Cider Barn, Mill Farm, Watchfield, Highbridge TA9 4RD (01278 783651)
Times: 8pm start. Charity Wassail in aid of the Air Ambulance. Scrumpy & Western band The Mangledwurzels will be playing two 45 minute sets.