Millwhites is the name of a real cider producer based in Rooksbridge, near Axbridge in Somerset.
Millwhites cider is made from organic apples which are grown in their own orchards and are free from pesticides, chemicals, and sulphites. All ciders are fermented and matured in oak barrels.
- Mixed Scrumpy 6% - Medium.
- Organic Single Orchard 6.7% - Dry.
- Single Variety Yarlington Mill 7.2% - Medium dry
- Single Variety Stembridge Cluster & Harry Masters Jersey 6.5% - Medium.
It is available to buy from the following farmers markets...
- Blackheath Farmers' Market, Blackheath Station Car Park, London, SE3 9LA.
Every 3rd Sunday of the month from 10.00am - 2.00pm.
- Harpenden Farmers' Market, Lower High Street, Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Every 4th Sunday of the month from 10.00am - 2.00pm.
- Pimlico Road Farmers' Market, Orange Square, London, SW1W 8UT.
Every 3rd Saturday of the month from 9.00am- 1.00pm.
- Twickenham Farmers' Market, Holly Road Car Park, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 4HF.
Every 4th Saturday of the month from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
- Walthamstow Farmers' Market, Town Square by Selbourne Walk Shopping Centre, Off High Street, Walthamstow, London, E17 7JN.
Every 4th Sunday of the month.
- Wimbledon Farmers' Market, Wimbledon Park Primary School, Havana Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8EJ.
Every 1st Saturday of the month from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
- Queens Park Farmers' Market, Salusbury Road Primary School, Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG.
Every 1st Sunday of the month from 10.00am - 2.00pm.
- Address: Millwhites Cider, Unit 4, Orchard Barns, Rooksbridge, Somerset, BS26 2TG.
- Tel: (01749) 860846 .
- Email: email@example.com