Gwatkin Cider is a Cider and Perry producer based in Abbey Dore, Herefordshire.
Dennis Gwatkin produces traditional farmhouse cider and perry, draught and bottled, made in oak vats and available from their Abbey Dore Farm Shop.
Award winning Gwatkin Cider and Perry also available, with free tasting before you buy in the shop which is due to be refreshed shortly. Also stocking Herefordshire wines and beers plus many more local products.
Gwatkins Cider and Perry Products
- Scrumpy Cider (Dry)
- Farmhouse Cider (Dry)
- Golden Valley Cider (Dry)
- Golden Valley Cider (Medium Sweet)
- Old Rats Tale (Dry)
- Ice Age Cider (Dry)
Gwatkins Single Varieties Cider
- Foxwhelp Cider (Dry)
- Norman Cider (Medium)
- Stoke Red Cider (Sweet)
- Kingston Black Cider (Dry)
- Yarlington Mill Cider (Medium)
- Farmhouse Perry (Medium)
- Thorn Perry
- Oldfield Perry (Medium)
- Malvern Hill Perry (Sweet)
- Golden Valley Perry (Medium)
- Blakney Red Perry (Medium)
- Squeal Pig (Sweet)
- Good variety of ciders and perries. His reputation is "variable" either very good or off, but everything we tried was good. - Unknown user.
- Friendly welcome and great to see inside the shop and barns. Bought 7 20L bag in boxes from Gwatkin on 18/06/2011 and all taste fantastic and are flying out at Walters in Hull. CiderMike 10:21, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- Address: Dennis Gwatkin, Moorhampton Park Farm, Abbey Dore, Herefordshire, HR2 OAL.
- Tel: (01981) 550258.
- Gwatkin Cider website.
- Blog post: Oz and James get taste for perry.
- Orchard Hive & Vine Online Catalogue for Gwatkin Cider & Perry.
- Gwatkin Cider on ciderroute.co.uk.