Cider Pub Guide to Suffolk
The guide to pubs selling Real Cider in Suffolk. 4 outlets listed so far...
All Adnams tied houses - which are the great majority of pubs in East Suffolk - now appear to serve Aspall draught (keg) cider.
- White Horse Inn, Mill Green, Edwardstone, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 5PX. Tel: (01787) 211211. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Noted ale house in the process of building an 'eco-friendly' micro-brewery on site. Local 'tap' for Castling Heath Cottage Organic Cider.
- The Dove Street Inn, 76 St. Helens Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 2LA. Tel: (01473) 211270.
Open Sun-Fri 12-11, Sat 12-11. Cider varies, usually about 6 real ciders, the regularly updated Dove Inn website lists what's currently available, Westons Old Rosie, Broadoak Moonshine, Westons Perry on 24/03/08.
- The Fat Cat, 288 Spring Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 5NL. Tel: (01473) 726524.
- Rumburgh Buck, Milk Road, Rumburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP16 0NT. Tel: (01986) 785257.
Located in between Halesworth and Harleston. Had Weston's Herefordshire Perry and Burnards Cider from Banham, Norfolk on April 26th 2012. Open Monday to Saturday 11.45-15.00 and 18.30-midnight Sundays 12.00-15.00 and 19.00-midnight. CiderMike 15:31, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
Pubs Delisted from the Cider Pub Guide to Suffolk
- Milestone Beer House, Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 2EA. Tel: (01473) 252425.
New owners. Only Blackthorn. Previous owners now at the Dove.
|Have you found the information on this page useful? Do return after you've visited the pubs, and update the site with any changes.|