Cider Pub Guide to Lincolnshire
The guide to pubs selling Real Cider in Lincolnshire. 26 entries so far...
Cider Pubs in Lincoln
- The Green Dragon, Magpie Square, Broadgate, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5BH. Tel: (01522) 567155.
- The Jolly Brewer, 27 Broadgate, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5AQ. Tel: (01522) 528583.
Cider Pubs in North East Lincolnshire
- The Signal Box, Kings Road, Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, DN35 0AG. Tel: (01472) 604657.
Opened in 2006, the signal box inn is reputedly the smallest pub on the planet at some 2.4m x 2.4m. The converted Stanton Sidings cabin is open daily from 11am during the main season and closed on Monday - Thursday during the rest of the year. Stocks most of the Weston's range, and has a regular cider festival every year.
- The Barge, Victoria Street, Riverhead, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1NH. Tel: (01472) 340911.
Cider Pubs in South Kesteven
- The Castle Inn, High Street, Castle Bytham, Grantham, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG33 4RZ. Tel: (01780) 410504.
- Blue Pig, 9 Vine Street, Grantham, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG31 6RQ. Tel: (01476) 563704.
- Hallam's, Unit 17, The George Centre, Grantham, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG31 6LH. Tel: (01476) 591911.
- Tollemache Inn, 17 St Peter's Hill, Grantham, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG31 6QF. Tel: (01476) 594696.
- Crown Hotel, All Saint's Place, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AG. Tel: (01780) 763136.
Hotel and bar selling locally made Jollydale Cyder.
- Green Man, 29 Scotgate, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 2YQ. Tel: (01780) 752598.
Popular ale house on the edge of the town centre. Biddenden and Thatchers ciders on a recent visit (Saxon too if you consider this a real cider!). Update: Biddenden, Westons, and Wilkins ciders; no Saxon! (10/12/06)
- The Jolly Brewer, Foundry Road, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 2PP. Tel: (01780) 755141.
- Mama Liz's Bar and restaurant, 9a North Street, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 1EL. Tel: (01780) 765888.
2010 Camra & District Pub Of The Year selling the locally made Jollydale Cyder.
- Tobie Norris, 12 St. Paul Street, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 2BE. Tel: (01780) 753800.
- The Orangery Restaurant, Burghley House, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 3JY. Tel: (01780) 761989. Email email@example.com
A restaurant at Burghley House selling Jollydale Cyder.
- Simpole Clark Deli, 10 St. Pauls Street, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 2BE. Tel: (01780) 480646.
Bottled cider and apple juice from the Stamford Juice Co.
- The Royal Oak, 27 High Street, Swayfield, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG33 4LL. Tel: (01476) 550415.
- The White Hart, Main Street, Ufford, Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9 3BH. Tel: (01780) 740 250.
Cider Pubs in East Lindsey
- Gas Lamp Lounge, Unit 13 Thames Street, East Lindsey, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 7AD. Tel: (01507) 608202.
- The Black Horse, Magna Mile, Ludford, Market Rasen, East Lindsay, Lincolnshire, LN8 6AJ. Tel: (01507) 313645.
- The Prussian Queen, Main Road, Saltfleetby, Louth, East Lindsay, Lincolnshire, LN11 7TP. Tel: (01507) 338707.
Draught Skidbrooke Cyder.
- Kings Head Inn Mill Road, Theddlethorpe, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN12 1PB. Tel: (01507) 339990.
Draught Skidbrooke Cyder.
Cider Pubs in West Lindsey
- The Clickem Inn, Swinhope, Market Rasen, Nr. Binbrook, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN8 6BS. Tel: (01472) 398253.
- Brandy Wharf Cider Centre, Brandy Wharf, Waddingham, West Lindsey, DN21 4RU. Tel: (01652) 678364.
Remote pub selling many ciders in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. Several ciders on tap, many more bottled, including local Skidbrooke Cyder. Seating area outside on river bank. Cider cultivars but not used! Cider bottle museum on site. Was larger but many moved to the Cider Mueseum Hereford after flooding. trimwise Update: Visited 03/05/08: 'Real' cider limited to Brandy Wharf's own (2), or usual Westons, plus Thatchers Heritage. Others included Stowford Press, Addlestones, etc. Not worth the drive if local pubs serve a much wider range of real ciders. Very poor compared to our last visit under previous landlord.
(see comments on talk page)
Cider Pubs in North Kesteven
- Three Horseshoes, High Street, Waddington, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, LN5 9RF. Tel: (01522) 720448.
Cider Pubs in South Holland
- Gardeners Arms, 43 Springfield Outlet Centre, Camel Gate, Spalding, South Holland, Lincolnshire, PE12 6EU. Tel: (01775) 714691.
The Beeches Fine Dry Cider is available bottled.
- Sergi's Delicatessen, Francis Street, South Holland, Lincolnshire, Spalding, PE11 1AT. Tel: (01775) 766640.
Bottled cider from local producers Spalding Scrumpy and JW's Fen Cider. Also a Dry and Sweet Breton Cidre.
- The Bluebell Inn, Cranesgate South, Whaplode Street, Catherines, Spalding, South Holland, Lincolnshire, PE12 6SN. Tel: (01406) 540300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spalding Scrumpy in bottles made by Churchill Ciders.
- The Plough, 1 Jekils Bank, Holbeach St Johns, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 8RF. Tel: (01406) 540654. Email: email@example.com
Spalding Scrumpy bottles made by Churchill Ciders.
|Have you found the information on this page useful? Do return after you've visited the pubs, and update the site with any changes.|